- Most rated
Is Cartier better than Rolex?
- Cartier isn't mechanical watches COSC certified chronometers but Rolex have watches that come with a COSC certificate and Rolex has an extra word attached to this designation; 'Superlative' Chronometer.
Is Cartier a luxury watch?
- Yes! Many consider Cartier as more of a fashion brand than a luxury watchmaker and perhaps it's because they are more famous as a ritzy jeweler and they just love bejeweled watches with diamond bezel designs. However, Cartier has made moves to change their opinions about their watchmaking skills with numerous horological innovations and iconic watches.
Does Cartier hold value?
- Yes! with many investors the Cartier is a significant investment in profitability and not only hold but also increase value over time.
Which Cartier watches most Popular and holds their value?
- Cartier Santos
- The Santos watch not only became one of the earliest wristwatches built purposely for men but also the first pilot watch ever made.
- Cartier Calibre
- The Cartier Caliber is a varied lineup, housing time and date models, chronographs, and diving watches. All the Calibre watches include generously sized round cases, thick arched lugs, and prominent crown guards.
- Cartier Panthere
- The Comeback of an Icon The French Maison relaunches its legendary watch Panthère de Cartier – in the original 1983 design, that evolved into a must-have piece of a whole generation by its remarkable style. As part of the revival, there are two designs available: small (25.6x30.3 mm) or medium (30.1x36.5mm) and in nine different settings: steel, bicolor (steel/yellow gold), yellow gold, and pink gold, which can both be bought with or without diamonds.
- Cartier Pasha
- This model is Born in 1985 but inspired by a vintage Cartier watch commissioned by the Pasha of Marrakesh in the 1930s, this model was developed as a modern luxury sports watch with plenty of intriguing details.
- Cartier Ballon Bleu
- The Ballon Bleu is one of Cartier’s most diverse watch collections, with variations ranging from understated stainless steel to precious full gold and lavish diamond-set.
- Cartier Roadster
- Even though Cartier no longer makes them but pre-owned Cartier Roadster watches remain popular in the secondary market.
- Cartier Tank
- Arguably the most famous Cartier watch ever made and an icon in the luxury watch space. The Cartier Tank was also designed by Louis Cartier more than a hundred years ago.
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
- The Art Deco-styled Tank Louis Cartier
- The Tank Francaise with the chain link bracelet
- The elongated Tank Américaine
- The stocky Tank Anglaise
- The pared-down Tank Solo
- The affordable Must de Cartier Tank
Is my Cartier real?
- Check a serial number imprinted on your Cartier item.
- Genuine Cartiers always have a serial number consisting of two letters and six digits printed on the back. The number will be engraved as a number of fake Cartiers feature a serial number that’s barely etched onto the watch.
Is a Cartier a good investment?
- Many of Cartier watches retain their value. However some several will go on to be worth more on the pre-owned market than when they were first purchased.
Is it Safe to Buy a Cartier watch on eBay?
- Yes! it Safe to Buy a Cartier on eBay.com Whatever you’re buying large or small, new or refurbished eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want with eBay Money Back Guarantee.
Cartier boasts a wide array of watch shapes, sizes and materials—both in its archives and current collection. You’ll find gold, steel and two-tone Cartier watches, in addition to quartz, manual-winding, and automatic Cartier models. Cartier makes watches for men and women, ranging from simple time-only versions to high complication pieces.
What’s more, Cartier watch price points vary from relatively affordable to ultra-expensive, depending on the specific model. Yet, there are a few key features most of them share. Keep these in mind when shopping for used Cartier watches.