- Most rated
What are some men's Chopard watches? Men's Chopard watches come from the following collections:
A few watches from unisex collections can also be appropriate for men, like the pure gold and/or steel Alpine Eagle series. What are some women's Chopard watches? Here are some of the Chopard watch collections that include timepieces for women:
- L.U.C.: Named with the initials of the brand's founder, the watches in this collection all have a classic look, with black, brown, or blue leather straps and elegant cases made of stainless steel, white gold, or rose gold.
- Classic Racing: The watches in this series are built for speed and precision timing. Although they are beautiful in their own way, they do tend to sacrifice glitz and glamour in favor of functionality. They feature black rubber straps, plain black or white faces, and sturdy stainless steel or rose gold cases. They nearly always have chronographs, so precise timing of anything is always at your fingertips.
- Classic: Classic Chopard men's watches are made in the company's old style and redolent of the Old World, with their smooth leather straps and gleaming gold cases.
- Happy Sport: The watches in this series combine encrusted diamonds with a stainless steel case and sometimes also with a rose gold bezel. Straps are typically made of rubber, imitation steel, or leather.
- Happy Diamonds: These cute and small watches are famous for their unique case design with diamonds "dancing" between two sapphire crystals in a case of white or rose gold. The watches are powered by a quartz crystal and have leather straps.
- La Strada: Unlike Chopard's other series, these watches have rectangular cases. They are small, classy, and diamond-studded, and generally have attractive leather wrist straps.