Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon
This is Cartier Pasha Collection Privee TourbillonLimited Edition of 25 Mint Condition. It comes with a Cartier box and Warranty certificate! Brand Cartier Model Pasha Reference 2578 Case 38 mm, 18k Rose gold. Dial Silver skeleton dial features Tourbillon 1-minute cage at 6 o’clock.
|Water Resistance:||30 m (3 ATM)||Type:||Wristwatch|
|Number of Jewels:||30 Jewels||Features:||Date Indicator, Swiss Made, Tourbillon|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Switzerland||Band Type:||Two-Piece Strap|
|Watch Shape:||Round||Year Manufactured:||2010-Now|
|Case Color:||Gold||Band Color:||Blue|
|Case Material:||Rose Gold||Display:||Analog|
|Dial Style:||12-Hour Dial||Brand:||Cartier|
|Movement:||Mechanical (Automatic)||Case Size:||38mm|
Check Cartier Price Drop Alert
Cartier Pasha Collection Price History
Cartier Video Reviews
SIHH 2019: Cartier Privé Tonneau, and Santos XL Skeleton Noctambul!
Cartier entered SIHH 2019 and immediately created chatter around their new timepieces. This year, we see Cartier improve and innovate their flagship Santos ...
SIHH 2019: Hands-on the new Cartier Santos Chronograph & Skeleton watch
I invite you to watch this video and discover the new line-extensions in the Santos collection of Cartier. I personally like the chronograph because it is so easy to ...
Is Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon better than Rolex?
- Cartier isn’t mechanical watches COSC certified chronometers but Rolex have watches that come with a COSC certificate and Rolex has an extra word attached to this designation; ‘Superlative’ Chronometer.
Is Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon a luxury watch?
- Yes! Many consider Cartier as more of a fashion brand than a luxury watchmaker and perhaps it’s because they are more famous as a ritzy jeweler and they just love bejeweled watches with diamond bezel designs. However, Cartier has made moves to change their opinions about their watchmaking skills with numerous horological innovations and iconic watches.
Do Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon hold value?
- Yes! with many investors, Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon is a significant investment in profitability – not only hold but also increase value over time.
Which Cartier watches most Popular and holds their value?
- Cartier Santos: The Santos watch not only became one of the earliest wristwatches built purposely for men but also the first pilot watch ever made.
- Cartier Calibre: The Cartier Caliber is a varied lineup, housing time and date models, chronographs, and diving watches. All the Calibre watches include generously sized round cases, thick arched lugs, and prominent crown guards.
- Cartier Panthere: The watch is especially appealing in a two-tone gold and steel combination, though it is also available in full gold or full stainless steel. Cartier discontinued the Panthere watch for a short time in the early-2000s but has recently revived the model for a new generation to enjoy.
- Cartier Pasha: Born in 1985 but inspired by a vintage Cartier watch commissioned by the Pasha of Marrakesh in the 1930s, the Cartier Pasha was developed as a modern luxury sports watch with plenty of intriguing details.
- Cartier Ballon Bleu: The Ballon Bleu is one of Cartier’s most diverse watch collections, with variations ranging from understated stainless steel to precious full gold and lavish diamond-set.
- Cartier Roadster: Even though Cartier no longer makes them, pre-owned Cartier Roadster watches remain popular in the secondary market.
- Cartier Tank: Arguably the most famous Cartier watch ever made and an icon in the luxury watch space, the Cartier Tank was also designed by Louis Cartier more than a hundred years ago.
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
- The Art Deco-styled Tank Louis Cartier
- The Tank Francaise with the chain link bracelet
- The elongated Tank Américaine
- The stocky Tank Anglaise
- The pared-down Tank Solo
- The affordable Must de Cartier Tank
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
Is my Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon real?
- Check a serial number imprinted on your Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon item.
- Genuine Cartiers always have a serial number consisting of two letters and six digits printed on the back. The number will be engraved as a number of fake Cartiers feature a serial number that’s barely etched onto the watch.
Is a Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon a good investment?
- Many Cartier watches retain their value and several will go on to be worth more on the pre-owned market than when they were first purchased.
Is it Safe to Buy a Cartier watch on eBay?
- Yes! it Safe to Buy a Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon on eBay.com Whatever you’re buying large or small, new or refurbished eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want with eBay Money Back Guarantee.
3 reviews for Cartier Pasha Collection Privee Tourbillon
There are no inquiries yet.