Cartier Santos watch reviews
Details:BrandCartierSeriesSantosBoxNoPapersNoProduction YearWarrantyOne Year Warranty Provided By ChronostoreMovementAutomatic Self WindGenderLadiesCase MaterialStainless SteelCase ShapeSquareCase Diameter w/ crown27mmCase Diameter24mmBezel Diameter24mmCase Thickness9mmBezel TypeFixedBezel FeaturesBezel MaterialStainless SteelDial ColorSilver GuillocheDial FeaturesFeaturesDateHour MakersRoman NumeralsDisplayAnalogBand ColorSteel and GoldBand MaterialStainless and Solid GoldBand Width14-12mmBand FeaturesSteel & Gold screwsClasp TypeDouble fold over claspClasp MaterialSteelWrist Fit6.75 inchesCrystalSapphireCrownPushdownWeight in grams72.3 Payments: we accept paypal/Masters/ Visa shipping: free shipping Return: Buyer can return their products which was not as described
Cartier Santos watch Video Reviews
A Week On The Wrist: The Cartier Santos
The word "iconic" might be the most overused adjective in watches. And following closely behind it in the hackneyed department is the story that begins ...
The Hidden SECRET about the CARTIER SANTOS 100 | Chrono24 Zoom
The Cartier Santos 100 is a true legend in the world of watches. It is really an eye catcher with its beautiful dial and the red leather strap. In 1904 Louis Francois ...
Is Cartier Santos watch better than Rolex?
- Cartier isn’t mechanical watches COSC certified chronometers but Rolex have watches that come with a COSC certificate and Rolex has an extra word attached to this designation; ‘Superlative’ Chronometer.
Is Cartier Santos watch a luxury watch?
- Yes! Many consider Cartier as more of a fashion brand than a luxury watchmaker and perhaps it’s because they are more famous as a ritzy jeweler and they just love bejeweled watches with diamond bezel designs. However, Cartier has made moves to change their opinions about their watchmaking skills with numerous horological innovations and iconic watches.
Do Cartier Santos watch hold value?
- Yes! with many investors, Cartier Santos watch is a significant investment in profitability – not only hold but also increase value over time.
Which Cartier watches most Popular and holds their value?
- Cartier Santos: The Santos watch not only became one of the earliest wristwatches built purposely for men, but also the first pilot watch ever made.
- Cartier Calibre: The Cartier Caliber is a varied lineup, housing time and date models, chronographs, and diving watches. All the Calibre watches include generously sized round cases, thick arched lugs, and prominent crown guards.
- Cartier Panthere: The watch is especially appealing in a two-tone gold and steel combination, though it is also available in full gold or full stainless steel. Cartier discontinued the Panthere watch for a short time in the early-2000s but has recently revived the model for a new generation to enjoy.
- Cartier Pasha: Born in 1985 but inspired by a vintage Cartier watch commissioned by the Pasha of Marrakesh in the 1930s, the Cartier Pasha was developed as a modern luxury sports watch with plenty of intriguing details.
- Cartier Ballon Bleu: The Ballon Bleu is one of Cartier’s most diverse watch collections, with variations ranging from understated stainless steel to precious full gold and lavish diamond-set.
- Cartier Roadster: Even though Cartier no longer makes them, pre-owned Cartier Roadster watches remain popular in the secondary market.
- Cartier Tank: Arguably the most famous Cartier watch ever made and an icon in the luxury watch space, the Cartier Tank was also designed by Louis Cartier more than a hundred years ago.
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
- The Art Deco-styled Tank Louis Cartier
- The Tank Francaise with the chain link bracelet
- The elongated Tank Américaine
- The stocky Tank Anglaise
- The pared-down Tank Solo
- The affordable Must de Cartier Tank
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
Is my Cartier Santos watch real?
- Check a serial number imprinted on your Cartier Santos watch item.
- Genuine Cartiers always have a serial number consisting of two letters and six digits printed on the back. The number will be engraved as a number of fake Cartiers feature a serial number that’s barely etched onto the watch.
Is a Cartier Santos watch a good investment?
- Many Cartier watches retain their value and several will go on to be worth more on the pre-owned market than when they were first purchased.
Is it Safe to Buy a Cartier watch on eBay?
- Yes! it Safe to Buy a Cartier Santos watch on eBay.com Whatever you’re buying large or small, new or refurbished eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want with eBay Money Back Guarantee.
Cartier Santos watch Price Drop Alert
Cartier Santos watch Price History
eBay.com Offers for Cartier Santos watch
Coupons, Discount and Deals
8 reviews for Cartier Santos watch reviews
There are no inquiries yet.