Cartier Tank Américaine watch latest price
18K white gold 19mm x 35mm Cartier Tank Américaine watch featuring a quartz movement, smooth bezel, silver dial and black alligator strap with tang buckle Private Seller. Retail $10,800 Moderate scratches and markings throughout metal; moderate scratches at crystal; light wear at strap. Last service date unknown.Timekeeping:This watch currently meets expected timekeeping standards. Collection: TankModel Name: Americaine 2489Reference Number: W2601956Serial Number: 60******Production Year: Circa 2000Movement: QuartzCase Shape: RectangleCase Material: 18K White GoldCase Diameter: 19mmWatch Length: 35mmWatch Height: 7mmHand Style: Sword, Blued SteelNumerical Style: RomanDial Style: MatteDial Color: SilverCrystal: MineralBezel Style: SmoothBezel Material: 18K White GoldAttachment Type: StrapAttachment Material: AlligatorStrap Color: BlackBuckle Material: 18K White GoldNote:
Cartier Tank Américaine watch Video Reviews
Cartier Tank Americaine Watches Review | SwissWatchExpo
The Cartier Tank Americaine was made in response to the watch trends of the '80s. With heftier watches becoming the norm, the brand came up with the ...
Cartier Tank Américaine 1736
Something different and elegant.
Is Cartier Tank Américaine watch better than Rolex?
- Cartier isn’t mechanical watches COSC certified chronometers but Rolex have watches that come with a COSC certificate and Rolex has an extra word attached to this designation; ‘Superlative’ Chronometer.
Is Cartier Tank Américaine watch a luxury watch?
- Yes! Many consider Cartier as more of a fashion brand than a luxury watchmaker and perhaps it’s because they are more famous as a ritzy jeweler and they just love bejeweled watches with diamond bezel designs. However, Cartier has made moves to change their opinions about their watchmaking skills with numerous horological innovations and iconic watches.
Do Cartier Tank Américaine watch hold value?
- Yes! with many investors, Cartier Tank Américaine watch is a significant investment in profitability – not only hold but also increase value over time.
Which Cartier watches most Popular and holds their value?
- Cartier Santos: The Santos watch not only became one of the earliest wristwatches built purposely for men, but also the first pilot watch ever made.
- Cartier Calibre: The Cartier Caliber is a varied lineup, housing time and date models, chronographs, and diving watches. All the Calibre watches include generously sized round cases, thick arched lugs, and prominent crown guards.
- Cartier Panthere: The watch is especially appealing in a two-tone gold and steel combination, though it is also available in full gold or full stainless steel. Cartier discontinued the Panthere watch for a short time in the early-2000s but has recently revived the model for a new generation to enjoy.
- Cartier Pasha: Born in 1985 but inspired by a vintage Cartier watch commissioned by the Pasha of Marrakesh in the 1930s, the Cartier Pasha was developed as a modern luxury sports watch with plenty of intriguing details.
- Cartier Ballon Bleu: The Ballon Bleu is one of Cartier’s most diverse watch collections, with variations ranging from understated stainless steel to precious full gold and lavish diamond-set.
- Cartier Roadster: Even though Cartier no longer makes them, pre-owned Cartier Roadster watches remain popular in the secondary market.
- Cartier Tank: Arguably the most famous Cartier watch ever made and an icon in the luxury watch space, the Cartier Tank was also designed by Louis Cartier more than a hundred years ago.
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
- The Art Deco-styled Tank Louis Cartier
- The Tank Francaise with the chain link bracelet
- The elongated Tank Américaine
- The stocky Tank Anglaise
- The pared-down Tank Solo
- The affordable Must de Cartier Tank
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
Is my Cartier Tank Américaine watch real?
- Check a serial number imprinted on your Cartier Tank Américaine watch item.
- Genuine Cartiers always have a serial number consisting of two letters and six digits printed on the back. The number will be engraved as a number of fake Cartiers feature a serial number that’s barely etched onto the watch.
Is a Cartier Tank Américaine watch a good investment?
- Many Cartier watches retain their value and several will go on to be worth more on the pre-owned market than when they were first purchased.
Is it Safe to Buy a Cartier watch on eBay?
- Yes! it Safe to Buy a Cartier Tank Américaine watch on eBay.com Whatever you’re buying large or small, new or refurbished eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want with eBay Money Back Guarantee.
Cartier Tank Américaine watch Price Drop Alert
Cartier Tank Américaine watch Price History
eBay.com Offers for Cartier Tank Américaine watch
Coupons, Discount and Deals
8 reviews for Cartier Tank Américaine watch latest price
There are no inquiries yet.