Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon compare price
Cartier Tortue XL Tourbillon Chronograph Monopoussoir in platinum with single button chronograph on an alligator strap. Manual w/ subseconds, chronograph, and tourbillon. Unused with box and papers. Ref W1545751. Fine Unused Cartier Watch.
Unused Cartier Tortue W1545751 watch is made out of Platinum on a Black Alligator strap with a Platinum Deploy buckle. This Cartier watch has a 39 x 37 mm case with a Tonneau caseback and an Off White Roman Numeral dial. It is Gray and Sons Certified Authentic and comes backed by our 12-month warranty. Each watch is inspected by our certified in-house Swiss-trained watchmakers before shipment including final servicing, cleaning, and polishing.
If you have inquiries about this Cartier Tortue watch please contact us and be sure to reference W519078.
|Age||2015||Case Material||Platinum||Buckle Material||Platinum|
|Gender||Male||Case Width||39mm||Buckle Style||Deploy|
|Model||Tortue||Case Shape||Tonneau||Warranty / Papers||Yes|
|Model #||W1545751||Case Back||Sapphire||Warranty||12 months|
|Serial Number||94*******************||Band Color||Black||Movement||Manual|
|Dial Color||Off White||Band Size||8″||Features||Sub seconds, Tourbillon, Chronograph|
|Dial Style||Roman Numeral||Band Width||20mm||Condition||Excellent|
|Bracelet Material||Alligator||Bezel Material||Platinum|
Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon Price Drop Alert
Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon Price History
Video Reviews of Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon
Cartier Tortue XL Diamond Encrusted Ref# HP100502
Haute Cartier horlogerie is our specialty. Cartier Tortue XL White Gold Diamond Dial Ladies Watch HP100502 - Manual winding . 18K White gold case with ...
Cartier CPCP Tortue Monopoussoir W1525851 Luxury Watch Review
White Gold Cartier CPCP Tortue Monopusher Chronograph Reference W1525851 Unboxing http://www.thewatchbox.com/watches/cartier Video and content by ...
Is Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon better than Rolex?
- Cartier isn’t mechanical watches COSC certified chronometers but Rolex have watches that come with a COSC certificate and Rolex has an extra word attached to this designation; ‘Superlative’ Chronometer.
Is Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon a luxury watch?
- Yes! Many consider Cartier as more of a fashion brand than a luxury watchmaker and perhaps it’s because they are more famous as a ritzy jeweler and they just love bejeweled watches with diamond bezel designs. However, Cartier has made moves to change their opinions about their watchmaking skills with numerous horological innovations and iconic watches.
Does Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon hold value?
- Yes! with many investors, Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon is a significant investment in profitability – not only hold but also increase value over time.
Which Cartier watches most Popular and holds their value?
- Cartier Santos
- The Santos watch not only became one of the earliest wristwatches built purposely for men, but also the first pilot watch ever made.
- Cartier Calibre
- The Cartier Caliber is a varied lineup, housing time and date models, chronographs, and diving watches. All the Calibre watches include generously sized round cases, thick arched lugs, and prominent crown guards.
- Cartier Panthere
- The Comeback of an Icon The French Maison relaunches its legendary watch Panthère de Cartier – in the original 1983 design, that evolved into a must-have piece of a whole generation by its remarkable style. As part of the revival, there are two designs available: small (25.6×30.3 mm) or medium (30.1×36.5mm) and in nine different settings: steel, bicolor (steel/yellow gold), yellow gold, and pink gold, which can both be bought with or without diamonds.
- Cartier Pasha
- This model is Born in 1985 but inspired by a vintage Cartier watch commissioned by the Pasha of Marrakesh in the 1930s, this model was developed as a modern luxury sports watch with plenty of intriguing details.
- Cartier Ballon Bleu
- The Ballon Bleu is one of Cartier’s most diverse watch collections, with variations ranging from understated stainless steel to precious full gold and lavish diamond-set.
- Cartier Roadster
- Even though Cartier no longer makes them, pre-owned Cartier Roadster watches remain popular in the secondary market.
- Cartier Tank
- Arguably the most famous Cartier watch ever made and an icon in the luxury watch space, the Cartier Tank was also designed by Louis Cartier more than a hundred years ago.
- Popular pre-owned Cartier Tank models include:
- The Art Deco-styled Tank Louis Cartier
- The Tank Francaise with the chain link bracelet
- The elongated Tank Américaine
- The stocky Tank Anglaise
- The pared-down Tank Solo
- The affordable Must de Cartier Tank
Is my Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon real?
- Check a serial number imprinted on your Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon item.
- Genuine Cartiers always have a serial number consisting of two letters and six digits printed on the back.
- The number will be engraved as a number of fake Cartiers feature a serial number that’s barely etched onto the watch.
Is a Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon a good investment?
- Many of Cartier watches retain their value however some several will go on to be worth more on the pre-owned market than when they were first purchased.
Is it Safe to Buy a Cartier watch on eBay?
- Yes! it Safe to Buy a Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon on eBay.com Whatever you’re buying large or small, new or refurbished eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want with eBay Money Back Guarantee.
eBay.com Offers for Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon
3 reviews for Cartier Tortue XL Platinum Tourbillon compare price
There are no inquiries yet.